Monday, December 7, 2009

Something About the Rain

There's something about the rain that makes me want to get all organized and be cozy inside my house. So, I guess it's motivating me to get Christmas going. The decorations and tree are going up today. By this time tomorrow I'll be sipping hot chocolate in front of the fire, enjoying the peaceful, relaxing feelings of the holidays at home.

LOL!! Yeah right! Not if Karsten has anything to do with it. This kid is such a maniac. He has truly earned his nickname as the Destroyer (D2 after his cousin Jamin who was the first Destroyer in the family). Seriously, he is almost too much for a parent to handle. I won't even go into details on all the things he's done, and in the past two days alone. It's enough to make a person go crazy...



The Destroyer

6 comments:

Hughes Bunch said...

Well the picture looks very sweet, you can't even tell. I have one just like that who looks inocent and just isn't. LOL!

Frei Family said...

When I read your first paragraph of your blog i was asking my self what I was doing wrong. Not much peace and quiet around here. The next part of your blog sounds just like the Frei home. Send Karsten over he will fit right in. You gotta love little boys full of energy. He is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh believe me I know...Yikes! I hope that your house stays in tact during the holidays!

Kim and Kyle said...

crazy, but so cute! I love lil Karsten! Way to get your Christmas stuff going! We will have to come see it all!

Rachel said...

I have a Destroyer too! There are days I am not sure either one of us are going to make it through alive! :) Karsten is such a cutie though, hard to believe he is sneaky!

Cindy said...

It is so hard to think someone with such a cute face could be such a destroyer. But I have seen him in action. It will all turn into funny stories to tell about him when he gets older and hopefully have a good laugh at all.