Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Newest Addiction

Rita at Coffee Tea Photography is helping me learn all I've dreamed of knowing about Photoshop. The best part about it is that it's FREE!!! Really, I could be addicted to her blog if I wasn't careful. Well, for instance, it's 2:30 in the morning (I had to stay up late tonight to finally get my finishing touches done on my Christmas decorating) and I was on my computer for a quick second while I was waiting for Danny to get done playing with the kids' Christmas presents before we went to bed, and I thought, "I just have to check in on the coffeeshop and see what's brewing." Okay, okay, so I AM addicted. Honestly, I could spend all day, every day, learning and editing and creating. I guess my five kids will keep me from doing that though. Someday, someday, someday I will be a master of it all...someday ;) Anyway, if you are not already a master, then you too must become addicted to the coffee that Rita serves up daily. Seriously, check out her blog. It's the best thing I've ever discovered on the internet.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

i sooooo need a photoshop class!!! i'll have to check out the blog.. thanks for posting :)

Rita said...

Thank you so much!!! I LOVE your header, is is just gorgeous. Please keep on visiting to get your fix, I have plenty more "brewing" there. ;-) Rita