Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

I love these pictures of right before we opened our presents on Christmas Eve. I think they say so much about each kid and their personalities. Well, except for Kenz, I guess. She was on a little bit of a "really tired and a little too much sugar" high. Danny gave her a sucker to try to pacify her and get her to stop crying while we were getting ready to open presents. So it worked, but he forgot to think about how she would react when he took it away. She was pretty upset at the whole situation, but she got over it when the wrapping paper starting getting tossed around.

It was a fun Christmas and I got spoiled, as usual. Santa, or should I say Danny Claus, got me a sweet new sewing machine and a printer too. Now if I only had more time to use them. :)





6 comments:

Cindy said...

These are darling pictures. Each one is so cute. Nice memories.

Kellie Larsen said...

I love these! Kolter is the best :)

Kellie Larsen said...

ohh wait it was Karsten cheeser that i was commenting on :)

way outnumbered said...

You probably don't hear this very often...but I'm Jealous!!! I have 4 kids and always love to see big families...makes me want more:) Your kids are adorable and the photos you're journaling are fabulous!

Lainee said...

I think that picture of Karsten explains Christmas morning better than any words could. I love it!

Can't wait to hang out at the ballfields again this weekend. I hope the weather is like it was yesterday and not today! :)

Anonymous said...

Could your kids look any more perfect on Christmas Morning...love their Jammies and Karstens face! I also love the pic of you and Jamie in the previous post...make me miss you guys!