Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Wishes for a Joyful Christmas



Now that I am in my eighth year of being a mother, I finally understand why my mom:
-hid presents in random spots underneath a blanket
-was always wrapping presents at the last second while we anxiously waited to unwrap them, and
-would forget where she hid a present and couldn't find it when she needed it
Yep, I understand because I have done all of these this Christmas season. It kinda makes me laugh :) Anyway...

Merry wishes for a joyful Christmas and may we all take the time to enjoy the little things that bring that sparkle to our children's eyes as we celebrate the humble, yet glorious birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

Hughes Bunch said...

Merry Christmas to you guys as well. I love your post it's so funny I guess we just understand what mom's do the older we get... I love the picture her eyes are so pretty!

Lainee said...

That is an awesome picture! Love your watermark. I hope you are ready for Santa... he will be here soon! Merry Christmas!

cjaster said...

Gorgeous pictures! You have such a talent for catching the moment & bringing it to life in your photography. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas Card was beautiful. I totally understand what you are saying. It is crazy being in our mom's shoes now. It is really fun though! Love ya!

Cindy said...

Well, I am just getting the chance to comment on your blog.Love your post about understanding the crazy & forgetful things mothers do. Its like the "right of passage" to being a mom as you do & understand more of the things your mom did.Beautiful picutres Natalie Neva Stuart. Happy New Year!

Cindy said...

Love this picture.