Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Kamz!




Kambire and her new kitty, Cloie. She has been asking for a kitten for over four years now. Finally, her dream came true :)

She had a way fun day. She got to go get her hair cut and styled at the salon by my good friend, Sommer. I think that made her smile even bigger than when she got her kitty. Kambrie loved picking out how she wanted it styled from a book.


We played a little game of "Pin the flower on Kambrie." I had to post this picture cause I thought it was a cute idea. Kamz wanted to play Pin the Tail on the Donkey, but when I asked her if she wanted to do this instead she got so, so excited. She thought it was a fun idea and talked about it for weeks before her party.




Look at these cute girls...and I get to claim all of them :) This is three of the four girl cousins all the same age. I wish my older sister lived closer so her little princess could've been here too.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oops, what happened to the picture?

Cindy said...

cute cousins and Kitty and birthday girl