Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Big 8

Kyler is 8. Wow. Where does the time go? Really, I can't believe how quickly the past eight years have flown by. Everyone always says to enjoy your kids cause they grow up so fast. Well, I definately believe that. I can remember holding my little 5 lb 12 oz baby just like it was yesterday. It all flashes before my eyes every time Kenzlie cries too because she looks just like Kyler looked when he cried. Anyway, the celebration for his big day was lots of fun for him and everyone. He chose to have his cousin, Taven, come down and stay with us for the weekend. We went swimming and went to Ky's baseball game on Friday, and on Saturday I took them to my favorite shopping place (TJ Max) and bought them matching hats and outfits. Then we went to lunch at Winger's (Ky's choice) and then came home and had ice cream cake and he got his present from his dad, a KTM dirt bike. After that they all went to the Blitz football game to watch Uncle Rod play. I think he had a pretty fun birthday, and now we anxiously await the big, big day...his baptism day.




2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy 8th Birthday Kyler! Cool motorcycle! It was a fun day! Grandma Cindy loves you. You are awesome!

cjaster said...

You have been busy birthday momma! We'll have to catch up next time I come to town. So glad you had a great b-day with Kyler. Have a great week!