Monday, May 5, 2008

Look Mom, No Tooth!

Kyler lost a tooth. It's only his third one to go. I wonder if the tooth fairy will remember to come tonight. Last time he had to put his tooth under his pillow for three nights in a row before he woke up to money instead of a tooth. I told him that she must have been sick or had a broken wing, or maybe she just couldn't find our new house. Can you imagine waking up in hope of finding money under your pillow only to find your tooth, and not only once, but twice?! That must have been so devastating for him. It was devastating for me. What kind of a tooth fairy would do that to a poor kid. How much money does the tooth fairy leave for your kids? Kyler is hoping for $30 tomorrow. I told him to keep dreaming and he said that lots of kids get $20. What tha? Try $1, or maybe a dollar and some change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post...I know what is up with these kids getting 20 bucks for what we got 25 cents if we were lucky. Times have changed that is for sure. Nats I am so confused about your "What's love got to do with it" post. is it really happening? I am sick to my stomach about the whole thing, if it is what I think it is?

Kellie Larsen said...

$30 who does that, seriously? its a buck at our house too!

Cindy said...

Kyler, way to go getting that tooth out. Wow, looks great! Good luck with that slow tooth fairy