Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dreams DO Come True!!!


And here's my sister Jamie's proof. We love Dierks. Seriously, he puts on such a good show, and he loves his fans and makes them know he cares about them. If you don't have a Dierks CD, go and get his greatest hits album. It just came out and showcases some of his best songs. You'll be hooked just like I am and maybe we'll see you at the next concert.

In case you were wondering...No, I wasn't at the concert. Weird, I know. This is the first concert that Jame and I haven't gone to together. Yah, bummer. Looks like I missed the concert of a lifetime. I did get to meet him last time, but front row...who just gets front row?!?!? Too bad I missed this one.

Don't worry Wade, you're the one that got to take her home. ;)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Jamie you lucky girl. No worries Wade DB doesn't have anything on you buddy

stephanie said...

Speaking of Jamie.. how are they doing? Do they have a blog? If not tell her to get going.... tell her HI for me