Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday and More


Kambrie on her 5th birthday. They all had fun getting their faces painted by the princess. Kambrie was so excited to have a real princess at her party and all of her family as well. Yah, Dad surprised us all with the special guest. It's hard not to spoil the only girl.

Here she is at her gymnastics review. They said cartwheels were the thing she did best.

Now, here she is on pre-school graduation. I was practically crying when I saw her like this. I can't imagine how I'll react 12 years from now when she's doing the real thing.
Yes, yes, this last month has been so busy!

4 comments:

Tani said...

Your baby girl is getting BIG!!! You need to teach me how you did her hair the way it is in her ballerina picture. LOVE IT!! She is such a beautiful girl!!!

I like your new profile pic too. It's like mine with Skye - did you see it? Our brains are thinking alike again. I'm so glad you saw my blog post about BOM. My friends have been checking it out.
LOVE YA!

Cindy said...

Kambrie got the most flowers on her face because she was the birthday girl the princess told her. It was a fun party with magic, stories, balloon animals, face painting, a real live princess leading the activities and a special cake by Mom and one with the all the princesses on it too. Wow, what fun it was Kambrie Girl. Good job Mom and Dad.

Cindy said...

Congratulations on Preschool graduation Kambrie. What a cute grad.

Cindy said...

Wow, gymnastic too. What a busy and beautiful girl. Way to go Kambrie.