Monday, March 7, 2011

Kallie's Blessing Day


Kallie was given her name and a blessing on March 6, 2011. Her name, Kallie Brielle Stuart is very meaningful...Kallie, "most beautiful" and Brielle "God is my might," just seemed to be the perfect name when Danny and I were in our hospital room, the morning after her birth, trying to decide her name. When Kallie was born everyone in the room kept saying "She is so beautuful, she's beautiful." We heard it over and over, and even though I know people say that a lot about new sweet babies, it seemed to stand out to me more with Kallie than any of my other kids. Brielle is a name that I have always loved, and when Danny told me the meaning after looking it up on his phone, I thought that it would be special to have it for a middle name. It seemed perfect in more ways than one.

It was so much fun for me getting ready for Kallie's blessing day. From picking the perfect dress to making her hair accessory and bracelet, I was just enjoying the little details of my last baby girl's special blessing day. Kallie looked so pretty, like a little angel.

We were lucky to have most of our family be with us on that day, and Tara and Kelly even got lucky to be here from Pennsylvania. It certainly was a special day.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Sweet pictures....she is beautiful.

Kandace Wittwer said...

She is so pretty!!

Unknown said...

So sweet. I love the meaning of her name! I need to look up what my children's names mean. I just picked them because I liked them! You did a great job on her accessories. Darling:)