Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still No Baby

Still haven't had the baby. I shouldn't worry about it much, after all, I'm still four days before my due date. I just think it's crazy how many people I know go two to three weeks early, and here I am, just hanging out, waiting patiently for the little one to arrive. I guess I should just be grateful that we were able to get moved, and now almost totally settled into our new home before life totally changes with a newborn baby. I decided that maybe it's just waiting to come until after I get my blog updated so I can print my 2010 book. In the last house I really didn't blog too much, so I have a lot of posts to make before my year is complete. I started working on it today, (keep scrolling down to see new posts) and hope to be all caught up by tomorrow. After that, the baby can come any day :) I'll keep ya posted...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thank goodness the baby hasn't come early. I am so glad Danny got home, you got moved, had Christmas, got settled and you are getting all prepared for baby Stuart. I cannot wait to she that cute little face! Hope everyone can get a little rest before the sleepless nights/days. :)