Friday, January 7, 2011

On Our Way...

Well, it's time for the baby! My fluid level is too low, so I have to get induced. I'm dilated 3+, so hopefully it will all go easily and well.

Look at that belly! Whoa! So big. Kambrie told me that she thinks there must be two babies in there because it is SO huge. :)

The final results of the gender poll...81% say it's a girl. Crazy. I'm still thinking it's a boy. Danny says girl, Ky and Kole say boy, Kambrie is hoping for a girl and Karsten says it's a girl. Kenzlie just wants it to have red hair and maybe blue eyes too, so she's not the only one in the family that does.

Well, it won't be long now...what will it be?

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm still sticking with the dream I had. Girl with beautiful red hair like Kenz. :) Good luck Noodle! Can't wait to hear the news!!

Kandace Wittwer said...

Yay! Congratulations!! You look beautiful and that belly is NOT HUGE!! I can't wait to see the next Stuart baby! They are all so beautiful, I'm sure he or she will be as well! Good Luck! I hope all goes well with the delivery!

Mickell said...

SO FUN!!! NOT BIG BELLY AT ALL!!! You forget what I look like! Keep us posted! I want a text with a picture!

Lainee said...

Can't wait to hear!! Good Luck! I am sticking with Girl.

Christin said...

That's sickening that you are 9 months pregnant and look THAT GOOD! Not fair. Good luck.

Jane said...

Ahh, so excited for you girl!! Good luck!

Cynthia said...

Congrats on little baby girl! is it safe to say baby"k"? She is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her. Love n miss you guys!