Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Special Moments








It's hard for me to believe that this pregnancy is coming to an end. It's kinda bitter sweet, really. My emotions are overflowing, and I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy to have a new baby almost here, or sad to have my pregnancy over. I guess I should just be grateful that I've been able to experience this special experience one more time. Pregnancy though tough, is also so sacred and spiritual. It's a miracle, no less. You love that which you sacrifice for, and perhaps that is why a mother's love is so great for her child even before she first lays eyes on her. I feel so blessed to be able to be here, 38 weeks pregnant, and expecting a baby girl any day. I'm excited, I really am.


9 comments:

Brooke said...

K so Noodle,
your post made me shed a few tears!
I can't believe we are at this point in our lives... the almost done having our babies part! Where did that time go?? So good luck with all the excitement of bringing your new little blessing into the world. Can't wait to see her! Sweet baby K! "0)
P.S. These pictures are beautiful

Laura Taylor said...

You are one HOT mama! :)

Lindsay said...

I am so with Brooke on this one!

Hey I need your email
freilindsay@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

Your comments and pictures did make me cry. It made me remember those same thoughts and feelings and that special time in my own life. The pictures are absolutely beautiful! I hope I get one of your family pictures for mothers day(8x10 just in case). The pregnant ones with Karsten and Kambrie are priceless.

Jared and Janelle said...

I am so glad you posted these awesome pictures. I like what you were saying about pregnancy. It really is a miracle.

Jane said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I can only hope I look half as cute as you pregnant. Good luck with everything in the next couple weeks. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby K.

Shala said...

Love it Natalie! I wish I had the guts to take prego pics like you....they are priceless.

Anonymous said...

You speak so elliquently...totally spelled wrong but you know what I mean...I love the pictures. And seriously are we in this stage of life...our years of being pregnant are ending...crazy!!! I don't know that I would do it all again...however I would love to go back to the care free days at mesquite dental...when these years seemed like they would never come! Life really does fly by so quickly...and actually I am not ready now but I am hoping for one more chance to have those special pregnant feelings!!! Good luck with everything...can't wait to see your sweet little girl!

Tani said...

I keep checking and checking to see if she has arrived yet! Love these pics. Beautiful!!! Talk to you soon.