Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Baby...For Just a Bit Longer

I don't know how Karsten is going to handle not being the baby. He's growing up so much lately and I know as soon as the baby comes he will be forced to grow up even more. I love this little guy so much. He's so demanding, persuasive and persistent. I can just see him asking me for a "cookie" 50 times when I'm sitting down nursing the baby...he won't give up until you do. Maybe I'll have to keep a stash of them by the rocking chair, so I can give him one the first time he asks. ;)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

When is he going to move to the big bed? You are going to have two babies in your room soon. What a cute boy. It is so sad when they they get older. He is almost two. What a precious boy for sure.

Lindsay said...

How exciting that it is almost time to have your baby. Although it is so sad to see your other babies grow up. But soon you will be a pro at handling five. Let me know how it goes, since I am still not sure if I could do it:)