Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Feeling Well


So I think the stress and busyness of trying to sell our house and having an open house during the Parade of Homes finally got to me. Yeah, I started getting sick on Kolter's birthday and it really hit me hard yesterday. I was wiped out and so was my little Karsten. We're both sick. So anyway, we stayed home from church yesterday to rest and not spread the germs. I was feeling terrible and was just laying on the couch trying to entertain Karsten cause somehow he wasn't acting so sick anymore. Well, the next thing I know I'm waking up in a panic hearing my front door open. Not really knowing what was going on I rushed downstairs to find Karsten asleep on the stairs. Yes, the stairs. It was so sad. I guess I must have fallen asleep on the couch and he left and went and did his own thing. When he tried to make it back up stairs his sickness finally kicked in again and he just couldn't make it and had to take a break...falling asleep on the second stair up. Poor little guy!

Oh and luckily the person at the door was just my neighbor, not someone who would turn me in for child neglect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you had a chance to rest...What a cutie!

Cindy said...

How cute! Sorry you guys were sick. Love you.....

Kim said...

oh that stinks to be sick when you're prego! So sorry! But that's an awfully cute picture on the stairs!

Jared and Janelle said...

That is so precious. I'm glad you got the picture. Hope you feel well soon.