Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's GIRL Time, Baby!


So I've been a little out of control gearing up for this lil' baby girl that we're expecting now in less than seven weeks! I'm getting really excited. It all started with the hot pink and black frames that I got from Elements Frame Co. Aren't they so cute?!?! Yeah, well I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the baby's room, but when I saw these frames I fell in love, and Danny said "Well, do her room in hot pink, black and white then." So, I got the frames, and the fun began. Next it was the stroller, (how did it happen to be in hot pink and black and be on sale too?)I can thank Danny and my parents for my Christmas gift card from Lil' Wee Kids Boutique and money for that. Then came picking fabrics for the car seat cover and for the crib bedding - of course all in hot pink and black and white. Then came the diaper bag. Yes, I splurged. BUT it was on sale at a semi-annual online outlet sale which doesn't offer all the Petunia products...somehow they happened to have the exact diaper bag that I was wanting (they only had two colors of about twenty from that line) and so I figured it was meant to be. ;) I couldn't resist. I still feel guilty about it, but I do love it. Now I'm just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do when it gets dirty? Dang it.

Anyway...as you can see I've been having fun. I got my maternity pictures taken too. I can't wait to see them. Yeah, I'm going all out for this last pregnancy. Now I just need to make a blanket and a few bracelets, get the room ready, get the clothes washed and pick a name. Any suggestions?

10 comments:

Tani said...

WOW. You have been busy!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pink and black! So cute, and so you!

Darcy and I have been talking about coming to visit you. (Did she tell you?) What do you think?

Molly said...

Cute! I knew that car seat cover was inspired.=) I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left. Crazy. That means I'm that much closer! I can't wait to see this cute little girl. I'm having my Dr. ultrasound tues. I'll be 18 weeks. Yea! Can't wait.

Brooke said...

Sooo cut Nat! I love that you have the cute Pink stroller. You're gonna love the blankets... I love Kenna's like the one you have in the picture.. did you make them too? I didn't know that Johnny and Molly were having a another baby! Tell them congrats for me!! Talk soon

The Homer House said...

You did go all out, but what the heck right?! So cute and so fun for you, I too love the pink and black! Will you come decorate my kids' rooms for me?
I can't wait to see your maternity pictures too- if you can call yourself maternity-you are probably about my size now, right?!
Good luck, I can't wait to see that sweet girl. As for names that start with a K...not sure on that one, you have the cutest girl K name already! Good luck.
Love ya!

Laura Taylor said...

Way Cute stuff! I love the color combo! Girls are so much fun!

stace said...

congrats!! HOW FUN!! (I love little girl stuff!)

Cindy said...

Love the colors Natalie. I like how Danny let's you go crazy with the baby stuff and how he helped with the color scheme. You always find good deals Nat. I saw all the cute pink stuff when I was there this week. It is so exciting to add another girl to your family. I can't wait to see what she looks like. I know she will be beautiful. Kaylee, Kenna, Kenzie, Kiwi (I know this is a fruit but isn't this the trend?)J/K Have fun!

Jared and Janelle said...

what cool stuff. I also want to see a picture of you and your cute belly.

MCJaster said...

You are a wild woman! :) I'm having hot pink & black flash backs of the bathroom in our apartment at Dixie. You were so excited when you came home with the towels & accessories. It was awesome. I'm sure your little girly's room will be adorable. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with it. She's going to be a cutie.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Okay so you said "Last" baby! That is news right? How fun to have a sweet little girl last and spoil her rotten. You go girl! Hey did you get my message a few weeks ago?