Monday, January 19, 2009

In With the New

Karsten has a new favorite toy...my old stick horse that my dad made for me when I was a little girl. He loves riding it around the house. It's so cute.




My mom has entered a new decade. She had her 60th Birthday on the 16th. We had fun celebrating with a family bowl off. I was rusty, but Kyle and Kim and Jamal proved that they're still keeping up with their league bowling scores. Actually Nev was right up there with them too. How's everybody doing with their 60 day gift?




Kambrie thought it was so cool to take her new doll to show and tell. It really does kinda look like her, don't you think?




We got a new dog...Iron Man. Kolter, our new primary boy loves going on our morning walks with him just as much as he loves going to Primary.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute new pics. Kambrie's doll does look like her. Kolter is the dog man. Karsten looks cute with the stick horse. Can't believe your mom is sixty. Glad you had fun bowling.

Kim said...

Kambrie is soooo pretty! I cannot believe your Mom is 60, she looks great! Tell her I said hi! How are you feeling these days? You're getting close right? So I just got you Christmas card back on Monday, I guess I have the wrong address. I'll have to get it from ya. Miss you.

Valerie said...

You are a good mom to let your kids have a dog. I am not that dedicated yet. Your kids couldn't be more beautiful Nat. Let's see some pregnancy pictures!

Anonymous said...

Okay you are one to ask girl...your kids look adorable at all times...and their mom takes amazing pictures...actually picture days are some of the worst for me...I get really stressed, but this last time was really good. The kids were somewhat well behaved and it was quick and pretty painless!!!
I too love your mom...well your parents and whole family for that matter. Kambrie's doll is way fun, they look adorable together...love the matching outfits. and that stick horse is to die for! Gotta love the oldies but goodies right?
Last but not least we are coming down to St. George next weekend, and I would love to see you, are you going to be around? Maybe if you are up to it I will have you take some pics of my girls??? Let me know what you are up to!

Laura Taylor said...

That doll really does look like Kambrie. So cute!

Tani said...

So, Darcy said that she has a possible get together in the works???? What do you think? Do you mind if we come visit next month? I hope it works out!