Monday, January 5, 2009

Out With the Old

Kyler finished up his flag football season. It was fun watching him play.



We had a snow day!!!! No school and lots of fun in the back yard. Kambrie had to make a snowman.


Karsten didn't let the cold bother him. He loved helping make the snowman.


I'll probably never see this out my front doors again. How pretty. I LOVE the snow. That's the Montana girl in me I guess.



Christmas came and went all too fast. The kids all had their Christmas wishes granted...Kyler got a DS Lite, Kambrie got her "Look Like Doll", Kolter got a Leapster and Karsten got a dump truck with legos. They all also got wiggle cars. They were the big hit.

It was so busy and hectic this year, but I did get my moment to enjoy the true Spirit of the Season when I got my surprise gift from Danny. He got me the new Willow Tree Nativity. When I first saw this at the store I fell in love with it. I didn't think I would get it though. I love surprises. I just think it's so precious how Mary is holding baby Jesus and how Joseph is standing close, protecting his treasures. When I opened it up and set it up on Christmas Eve, it just took me back to that still night many years ago. Thanks Babe!

6 comments:

Tani said...

Love the update! So glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. Talk to you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Love my Willow tree nativity...so beautiful! I am so glad you had a great Christmas...how are you feeling? Your kids are adorable, and I loved getting your Christmas card! Love ya!

Jane said...

Snow in St. George?? I can't believe it!! So fun for your kids.

Cindy said...

Love the new pictures. The snowman is wonderful. Like the pink hat! Love Kyler's football picture, Karsten's snow pic, the out the front door picture, the kids by the tree, love every picture and of course your commentary Natalie.I agree that Christmas came and went so fast. There are those precious moments we get to keep.

Cindy said...

I was looking at the new pictures again and thought how Kambrie looks taller and older. It just cannot be! Time is going by too fast. They are all precious. Karsten is too cute in the snow gear. And I have to comment on the excellent snowman again.

kellbell said...

I loved your card this year!!