Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Congratulations Kyle and Kim




My little brother "Spike" got married this last weekend. It was a fun and exciting time for everyone. Lots of family came to town, including my sister, Tara, from Pennsylvania, and it was so fun to be surprised with cousins traveling far distances that we didn't know were coming.

I'm so happy for Kyle and Kim. I think they are a darling couple and they totally "match." My love and congratulations goes out to them. I wish you the best as you begin your eternal journey together.


Along with all the fun over the weekend we also had a little scare. We had some intruders that managed to make their way into our garage and go through the cars and garage looking for anything they might want. Luckily, they only took the cash in my wallet-no cards or anything else. I usually don't even leave my wallet in the car, but I guess I was just too tired when we got home from the reception to really notice. My camera was in there too, but when I came in the house, Kyler was asleep on the couch and I had to get a picture (since every time I tried earlier he ran from me). So, I LUCKILY grabbed it and got the picture. Who would've known without that, I would have lost my camera and all the pictures from the wedding. I felt so relieved when I realized that. Unfortunately my brother Guy wasn't as lucky. He had his laptop, navigation and entire wallet stolen. :(

Just a reminder to us all...lock your doors and set your alarm if you have one. We didn't do either one that night. Heck, when you go to bed at 2am after a fun filled night of after wedding ping pong tourneys,(there's a new Sheriff in town now LOL!) who thinks of that? Well, I will from now on, no matter how tired I might be.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for Spike! What a little (not so little any more) cutie! I still love seeing pics of your family...it is so fun!
So sorry about your break in...I hate that! I always worry about stuff like that, but not enough to make sure things are in order...good reminder...thanks!

Lindsay said...

I cannot believe Spike is old enough to get married. He should still be the little boy with braces. Man I feel old! SO SO sorry about the break in. We had that happen a few years ago. It makes you feel so violated. But so glad to hear everything is OK.

Jared and Janelle said...

Congrats Spike. That is awesome. Sorry about your intruders. That is awful. I wish people did not do stuff like that.

Cindy said...

Congrats to Kim and Kyle. They are cute for sure. The Temple and reception were both great.It was good to see family and friends. The slideshow was so cute of everyone. I was sad to hear about the stolen things. Glad to hear about your camera Nat. (and pictures!)

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

Alright Spike!! How is Gary?

Marta said...

HI!
You probably don't even know me, but this is Marta Tyler, my maiden name is Zarate. ANYWAY, I'm tying to get my christmas card lists together and I wanted to send cards to Molly & John, and Katie and Rod. I haven't seen them in FOREVER, and I don't have their mailing addresses or emails, soo.....I was hoping you could help me out and email me their mailing addresses???? Or at the very least their emails????
THanks Natalie, and BTW....your family is Beautiful!!!
Marta

Marta said...

oops, I'm a total dork, I forgot to give my email address:
martatyler81@yahoo.com
or
www.chrisandmarta.com
thanks!!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for Spike. I just have a hard time seeing him as anything but a wild little blonde boy. How great and lucky your family is. Later,
Charley