Monday, November 3, 2008

Karsten is 18 Months Old






Okay, so it's been FOREVER since I posted. So much has happened just in the last week too. I'm feeling like I really need to catch up. I'm back into enjoying pictures again...yeah, I despised them during the sick prego time. I was worried I would never snap out of it, but I did. I'm hoping I at least can keep my obsession under control a little now that I've realized how bad I really was.

I had to get some pictures of Karsten since he is now officially a year and a half. I was supposed to be doing laundry all day today, but oops, I've been taking and looking at pictures instead. How can I resist looking at this little cutie though?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for nursery!!! I am counting down the next 4 months till libs goes! What a sweet sweet handsome boy!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh Nat, just when you thought you had "nothing" with the pictures..........amazing, so cute! And to know there are even more cute ones besides these. I saw them on your computer. Of course, we have to give Karsten the credit for being so darn cute!

Kellie Larsen said...

loving his hair! What a sweet lil thing!