Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Danny!


Danny had his birthday last week...31 years old. For his birthday he realized a dream he's been wanting since he was a kid. He got a PILOT. Yeah, well, when I heard the words Honda Pilot, all I thought of was the car. Little did I know that years ago that meant a little ATV thingy. Well, since he was twelve he said he always wanted one, and when he found one that only had one owner and looked almost brand new, he decided it was time to make that dream come true. Anyway, he got the pilot a few months ago, but since he's very hard to buy gifts for, we agreed that it would be his birthday present. I got him a couple token gifts too, a shirt, tie and some new socks (he was most excited about the socks), cause I figured it just wasn't a birthday without some sort of a surprise. I think his very favorite thing about the day though, was that I wasn't sick. Yep, I've been feeling so much better for the past week and a half. It really feels nice.

Oh and speaking of the pregnancy...last ultrasound (on Danny's birthday) showed no change in the hemorrhages, BUT they still felt encouraged because they didn't get any worse. And...we tried to find out what we were having, but they couldn't tell! I was just over 14 weeks along, and it just wasn't clear. I was bummed, but there's always the next ultrasound. Until then...what do you think we're gonna have?

15 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm cheering for a GIRL! But hey, that is all I have to cheer about:) GO GIRLS!!!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for girls on my part too...Kambrie needs a little sister. So glad to hear you are feeling better...and glad danny had a great "dream come true" Birthday...not many can say that!

{dawn} said...

Hey! Congrats! I say girl, you need another one! Hope you are all well and happy!

Shala said...

It is so going to be a girl! I bet her name will be Kamira or Kamara...

Molly said...

Oh my gosh they could'nt tell. Its a girl. I think. When is your next ultra sound? I bet your driving yourself crazy. Can't wait to know for sure!

kellbell said...

yeah! he got it finally!

MCJaster said...

Girl-Girl-Girl!!
Happy Birthday Danny--way to go after those dreams. It looks like a ton of fun.

I'm on a yoga kick today Natalie. Have you tried Yoga for pregnancy? It feels great. Hope all goes well & you get past that sickness.

Frei Family said...

We're hoping you have a girl!! Kambrie is probably the most beautiful person to walk this earth! I'm still pulling for her to marry Haden when the time comes!
-hayley :)

Anonymous said...

hey its madie gubler! i think its going to be a girl!

Valerie said...

You've got a couple of each so I think either one will be wonderful. I find out on Tuesday...or supposed to anyway. Babies don't usually cooperate for ultrasounds much do they. I think we are just a couple weeks apart. Do your boys get to drive the pilot?

Tennille said...

I am also hoping you have a girl. Since I only have boys, have another little girl 4 me!

Cindy said...

Hi. Nice Pilot Danny. I hope it is a girl for Kambrie, but another cute boy would be just as great and would even things out.(like that matters) But, I vote for having it arrive safely and healthy.

Brooke said...

Gimmie a G! Gimmie an I! Gimmie a R! Gimmie an L! HA HA HA xoxoxoxo

Sims Mom said...

Natalie! Hey darlin'. I am a total blogaholic, stumbled upon Kim's and linked to yours. What a beautiful family you have. Who knew some day we would all be grown ups?

Bridget

Jared and Janelle said...

The good thing is that you got a girl. So if you have another boy you got a girl. Miss you Nat. Janelle