Monday, February 25, 2008

My Little Man

momentsphotographystudio : photos : KG- powered by SmugMug

Click this link to see Kolter's session from today. I'm kind of bummed though. I just can't see myself not getting professional portraits of him, like I've done for all my kids on their milestones, but Danny doesn't see the point of paying someone when he says I can just do it. He doesn't understand the difference between a professional and me. Let me just tell ya, there's a lot. I need to take a class or something, cause everytime I take pictures I get all excited and then I just get bummed cause they don't look like the ones you see that you love. Oh well, maybe I just need to get over my whole picture obsession anyway. I'm about ready to sell my camera on ebay to the highest bidder, so I'm not tempted to try and take pictures anymore. Man, am I grouchy or what!?!

No comments: