Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Does he look sick to you?


This was on Saturday right after Karsten threw up. Poor baby! I was holding him in the rocker after he woke up and he just started crying. The next thing I knew...yucky stuff all over me and him. So I tossed him in the bath and he was smiling and splashing. He's such a good baby. I didn't even know he was sick.

So the whole family has been sick now in the past week. Thank goodness Danny took good care of my today. I think I'm snapping out of it. Good thing. Mom doesn't get much time off. What is this nasty bug that's going around?

3 comments:

Molly said...

He is a good baby. And a cute one at that!

Valerie said...

What a beautiful little child. All your kids have those wonderful eyes. Your page is cute Neva. Unfortunately, I think being a mom doesn't afford much time off- sick or not. You know all too well. I would love to go get sushi with you sometime. We need to plan another get together and spend some time catching up on things. If you're ever up north, please stop by!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute for sure. He is always happy too. Poor sick little buddy. Grandma loves you.