Thursday, December 15, 2011

VOTE for Kolter! He made MJ's Model Search Top 10!


Meet our darling Kolter whose big brown eyes will steal your heart!
Kolt has a big heart and always keep everyone laughing.

I am so excited that Kolter made it as one of the Top 10 Finalists for the Matilda Jane Model Search. From here he needs your vote to move on the the final 3. So please vote for Kolter! 

http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/vote_viewproducts.php
Follow the link to Matilda Jane's site and you can vote, by adding Kolter to your cart, and then checking out (just as you would if you were shopping on the site). Just be sure you fully check out and get a “receipt” for your vote.

I have to say that out of almost 1000 entries, all three of my boys made it to the Top 30. How 'bout that for making a mom smile :) Ky and Karst, you are so handsome too!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I went and voted for him! You have such beautiful children. Every one of them look like a professional model!

Cindy said...

This is so fun! All my grandkids are model material....spoken by a true grandma :) Go Kolter! Let's vote!

Robyn said...

Wow! Beautiful kids! You asked where I got my new vintage ice cream cups a while back. I found some and have listed them in my etsy shop for a great deal! If you are still interested, here is the link...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lejardinmarket

enjoy!
Robyn