Thursday, September 23, 2010

The First Day of School

Kolter ~ Kindergarten


Kyler ~ 4th Grade


Kambrie ~ 2nd Grade


The summer came and went all to quickly and before we knew it, it was school time again. It's hard to believe that we have three kids in school now. Kolter a big Kindergartner already? How did that happen? On the first day of his school that actually started a week after the older kids, Dad was filming him and he asked him if he wanted to say anything. Kolter looked around and thought about it for a few seconds and then all of the sudden he said "I hate school!" It was pretty funny. I don't think he really meant it, but rather, was just trying to show off for big brother Kyler that was standing there. Yeah, Ky has said that many, many times. Kambrie on the other hand, LOVES school. She has decided that when she grows up she wants to be a teacher, and she is already practicing in her room that she has now turned into her very own classroom.

5 comments:

Kandace Wittwer said...

Such cute kids! I love the pictures. Isn't it kind of nice to be back in school?

Cindy said...

Hey Nat, you are really great at this "picture thing". The "first day of school" pictures are so cute! Of course, Kolter, Kyler and Kamz are the perfect models. So cute!!!!

Gretchen said...

Oh what gorgeous kids!! You take the best pictures! I love how you have made them SO BIG! You will have to show me your tricks!! They are so darling. Wow...three in school what a crazy feeling!! But...I guess soon you will have three at home too!! You are one busy mama!!

Kim and Kyle said...

haha I remember when I used to turn my room into my classroom and make my brothers take "math" tests so I could grade them with my red pen! Fun times! She is such a cutie!

Molly said...

What! Kolter boy is in kindergarten? You and D make good lookin kids.