Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The 6th Man is on the Way!

Yep, it's true...I'm pregnant! We're very excited to be expecting our sixth child, and are finally to the point where we can feel good about saying we are done. Although I've been super blessed to have not had as bad of a sick pregnancy as I have in past pregnancies, it still hasn't been easy with moving and having the craziness that summer always brings. The good thing though, is that it has gone by so quickly so far, and it's hard for me to believe that I'm almost half way done. We have decided that we aren't going to find out if it's a boy or girl...why not have a surprise for the last one. As for the name, well, it's hard for me to think that I'm gonna have to come up with another "K" name, but I just don't think we could go with any other letter and have the baby be left out. So, we'll probably stick with the k's, but I really don't even want to think about a name right now. If you have any good ideas, feel free to share.

13 comments:

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

YAY!!! Oh, Congratulations!! How exciting! You have the cutest kids - I think you should have at least 3 more :D

Wendy said...

That is so exciting, Natalie! Good luck with everything!

Kandace Wittwer said...

YAY!!! You are a good woman! I don't know how you do all that you do and take such good care of all those little ones. I totally admire you! And.....it looks like we'll be having babies VERY CLOSE together!! I am 17 wks. and 4 days! Only 6 days apart. You'll have to post some pictures and we can compare notes! Good luck and hope all is well!

stephanie said...

wowzers girlie.... congrats! if it's a girl you can always go with kirstin :) hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nats...seriously so weird that we are the exact same prego to the day!!! I am anxious to see what you have, but with a little bit of both...really you are good to go! You are a great mom and I can only hope to be the kind of Mother you are!!! Good luck and keep in touch!

Jared and Janelle said...

Congrats Natalie. I hope you have a girl so you can be a the Brady Bunch. That's awesome.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations on #6. You are officially my hero:) I'm glad your not finding out, it makes it that much more exciting on deliver day.

BTW...where did you move?

LACY said...

Congrats Natalie, you guys are such cute parents!

bows and more said...

Hi Natalie! Congrats on you baby news! You are honestly one of the cutest prego girls I have ever seen! Sorry I never called you about the flowers you wanted at the party! Also I thought I would tell you the name of my name blog it is www.babynamegame.blogspot.com Anyway best wishes for a happy health and of course beautiful baby! Kelsi

The Hatch's said...

Soooooo excited for you!! That's awesome!! Remember I love to talk baby things ;)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

K, so I never check the blogs anymore, and I can see I need to! Congratulations!! And a surprise! I could never do that but it is very fun. You need to get on facebook so I can keep up with you. I hope everything is going well and you are feeling good too. Love you girl! ps. if it's another girlie, Kim, has been a great name!

Jane said...

Neva, congrats girl! You should just keep going because your kids are so gorgeous! Miss you!