Wednesday, November 11, 2009

That's What Friends Are For

Photobucket

A BIG thank you to my friends that helped me get my BIG pictures. I wouldn't have been able to figure it out without you :)

So this is my little Kenz who is now almost 8 months old. I'm happy to announce that just in the last little while she is getting better about not crying in her car seat and she has even taken a nap for longer than a half hour. Yay! She also
-is officially ready to be done with baby food and move on to the real stuff
-has no teeth
-doesn't crawl yet, but spins around in a circle while sitting on her bum
-loves nursing at least twice in the night (nope, she doesn't sleep through the night)
-loves her kitty, Rookie and the dog, Iron Man
-still has blue eyes and her hair is getting even more red :)
-rips off her headbands with bows and flowers on them (so much for all those cute accessories)
-has a contagious smile that melts your heart

Photo by Elements Photography

9 comments:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

How's that for a bigger and better picture?!?!?

Cindy said...

Beautiful & sweet!

rememberthisdesigns said...

You got it! YAY! I had to check in to see if you had tried it! :) Good job!

Hughes Bunch said...

I like the big picture, especially her little face. Her eyes are beautiful.

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

she is so adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Molly said...

Cute Kinz. Luv that pic.

Lainee said...

That is the cutest picture!! Love it bigger. What a sweet little thing!

Lindsay said...

Seriously the cutest little girl ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE her big blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

Wow Wow Wow...love it!