Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kyler as a Ninja. I think he changed his mind six times before he finally settled on this costume. He looked good though. Good choice to end on.
Kambrie as a Princess. She only changed her mind once, but she waited to decide that she didn't want to be a pirate until after I made her pirate skirt. It all worked out though, because Olivia ended up wearing it. Kambrie had fun walking around in her long flowing dress. She didn't want to stop trick or treating until her bucket was full.
Kolter as Bumblebee the Transformer. He knew he wanted to be a tramsformer right from the start. Once he got his costume he wore it for two days straight and he even slept in it. He just couldn't wait for Halloween to come.
Karsten as Elmo.This was his second year in a row to wear a hand me down costume. I guess that's what happens when you're the fourth child. It worked out okay though. He was okay with it, as long as he got to have his sword too. He looked so cute walking from door to door. He wore his costume to the store with me early this morning. Everyone there loved it too.
Kenzlie as a"Ball"erina. I made her costume over a month ago, and then as Halloween got closer I wasn't really sure if I wanted her to be it. I finally decided that it didn't really matter and that she wouldn't care what she dressed up as. So she was a "ball"erina. This picture is before I remembered to put her black under her eyes. That added to the whole "ball" part of it. I guess she ended up pretty cute too.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

The kids all look darling in their costumes. They made fun choices and a shout out to moms and dads that help them look so cute. Didn't recognize the babies.

The Homer House said...

Cute kids, cute costumes! Good job Ky on your baseball, that is awesome!
Post a picture of YOU will ya?! You are too pretty not to show your face on there once in a while, I want to remember what my dear friend looks like...since I don't ever see you!
Love ya.

Kelly said...

They are all so cute. You did a great job. Seth Loved that transformers costume. He saw a kid here wearing it. So fun

cjaster said...

Loved the "ball"arina! You are so creative with sewing.

Anonymous said...

A-Dorable...such fun costumes. Love them all! The "Ball-arena" is so fun and creative...way to go girl!!!