Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween



The SC Sliderzz had another great weekend of baseball, claiming the second place spot again. So far we've played in three tournaments and we've taken second all three times. They really are a good little team. Ky had his best showing pitching yet I think. He's getting better and better every game it seems, and I'm finally not quite so nervous when he's on the mound. Thanks to everyone that came and watched and showed the family support. We're so lucky to have lots of family so close. We love you. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!


6 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats to the sliders! Great job Kyler. It was so fun to see you play just great baseball. Nice jack-0-lanterns!

Molly said...

Everyone looks so cute. Love the pirate skirt by the way. My blog addy is jmstuart.blogspot.com

Lainee said...

I love your pumpkin! It was another fun crazy weekend! Kyler did awesome! He is a great little pitcher. I love all the costumes, and the little "balleria" looks adorable. Fun idea!

Lainee said...

I just read that and I forgot the n... I guess you knew I meant "Ball"eriNa! :)

LACY said...

Love it!
It was fun seeing ya at the vision screening.

Anonymous said...

Cute pumpkins and Awesome job Sliders!!! It was prob because of your girls outfits...which I am still totally impressed by!!!