Thursday, June 25, 2009

We've Gone Country...







Okay, so we wish. Anyway, today we had a very fun, unexpected visit to the Mays in Layton. I just happened to text my good friend from college, Tana, who I haven't seen in almost two years, who lives in Wisconsin. Well, turns out she is home visiting her family for a month. Our motel just happened to be less than a half hour from their home, so of course, we went to visit.

It was so much fun for me to go back there. I have fun memories of great times back in the good old Dixie Days with Tana and being at her house with her family. So it was fun to take Danny and the kids there and let them experience it too.

They got to ride a horse and feed the horses too. They all LOVED it so much, and Kyler has decided that we are selling everything and moving out on a ranch. He says Dad said it's okay. Hmmm, we'll see I guess. Montana, here we come ;)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

How fun that you got to visit Tana and all of her family and she got to see you and your cute family. Glad the kids had so much fun.

The Homer House said...

Great pictures, can't wait to see the rest! I am SOOOOO glad it just worked out to be able to see you and your cute family, what a treat to spend some time with my good friend...I miss you! You know you have a good friend when you haven't actually seen each other for a couple of years but when you get together you pick up right where you left off! Love ya girl, thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Jane said...

So fun to see your kids playing together. Glad you guys got to see each other.