Friday, June 5, 2009

Spending Time in the ER...Again!

Our Kolter is so accident prone. Kinda like I was when I was little. A few months ago we had to take him to the Emergency Room to get the antenna of a remote control car out of the back of his throat. It was hooked back there kind of like a fish hook. Yeah, that was fun. At least they got us right in and took care of the problem right away. What a weird situation. Don't ask me how he got it stuck. I guess he just had it in his mouth or something. Anyway, so as if one trip to the ER a year isn't enough, accident boy had to go again when he slipped off of a pogo stick, splitting his lip wide open. This time we weren't as lucky with the quick visit, and hours later he left with three stitches in his lip and some glue to seal the cut on his chin. Poor Kolter. At least he's a tough little boy and handled it all really well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Our middle children really are a like. I am telling you Claire trips on her own shadow and is constantly doing something crazy that lands her on her head!

Cindy said...

Poor little buddy. I didn't hear about the remote control ER visit. Scary. Some of those hospital visits are crazy long. I saw his split lip. Ouch! His dad did that when he was four jumping off his friends bunkbed. You will have to tell me some of your stories Natalie.