Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Boy


It was Karsten's birthday yesterday. He is now officially in the terrible twos. I really think that starts a while before they officially hit two though. Don't you? Oh, he's a sweet little boy and we love him tons, but let me tell ya, as Danny was just saying a couple days ago, if he was our only child we'd be crazy busy just trying to keep up with him. Hmmm, the weird thing is that my mom said he reminds her of me when I was his age. Dang it. Oh well, my parents survived and I think we will too.




Karsten loved his caterpillar-worm-snake cake (or whatever you want to call it). When I finally got it done at 8 o'clock at night is when he really decided it was his birthday. What's a birthday without a cake?




His "bike" that he was so excited to get. Now we just have to teach him how to ride it. Happy Birthday little buddy! We love, love, love you...more than a million bucks ;)



5 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

Happy Birthday Karsten! He is so cute! Looks like he had a great day.

Anonymous said...

How cute is he??? and great job on the cake. I am totally telling you that Libby is only 19 months and acts like a full blown maniac 2 year old. It totally happens earlier than 2. Happy Birthday Karsten...you little cutie!!!

Kim said...

Oh Nat, he is so cute! I agree with the terrible two's, I say they or we should call it the terrible toddlers.

Cindy said...

It is a good thing he is so cute and funny. He always laughs so easy when you play with him. He really reminds me of Danny in his pictures when he was little with long hair. Donna said that too. He is pretty silly though. Danny was a little more serious than Karsten. He sure did love his cake and everyone singing. What a cute boy!

Cindy said...

P.S. Nat, forgot to tell you the cake was really cute! Fun idea! Karsten and the kids thought it was great too.