Sunday, June 8, 2008

Let's Go LAKERS!




So I'm a little worried about the way the series is going right now. Although back in the day of the original rivalry (speaking of...don't you just love the Magic-Bird commercial?) you would've found me along side my dad, rooting for the Celtics. For the past ten years though, I've been a Lakers fan. Ever since Kobe joined the team, it's been Lakers for me. He was just such a great player that first year in the league, how could you help but root for his team. I was into him and had him for the screensaver on my roommate's (Viva) computer. I even borrowed my little brother's shoes, the Kobe's, to wear one weekend for my hoops games at Dixie. I wish I still had those shoes. :) Anyway...I'm still rooting for Kobe and the team. I hope they can battle back out of the 2-0 deficit. I think after the game tonight the Celtics have to be a little worried. Don't count us out yet. We're coming.

9 comments:

Kellie Larsen said...

i knew i was forgeting someones sneak peak!....so sorry! I will get one for yeah :)

Kelly said...

I have a cute pic for you but I cant seem to find your e-mail.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to send that picture to the Lakers and see if they pay you lots of money. Pretty darn cute.

Shannon Jones Grossman said...

I guess we can still be friends, even though you are now a Lakers fan. What happened???
Love you
Shan

Unknown said...

Natalie!!! The Lakers??!! I thought 'ol Nev Dog taught you better! Oh well. Give a shout back. Hope all is well. How is the Dog anyway?
Charley

Anonymous said...

The Lakers are going down tomorrow!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

We'll see about that. I think they've got at least one more good game in them.

Cindy said...

The picture of Karsten facing backwards with the ball and hanging on to Danny's legs is so precious I have to say. I just love it more every time I look at it. I love the black and white with the color mix.

Cindy said...

It is all black and white sorry I got the two pictures together in my mind. But I still love it for sure.