Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm Shooting in Manual!




Okay, so this may not seem like a big deal to you, but up until this last weekend, shooting in manual seemed like an impossibility for me. I took a class taught by Kellie and Staci, (thanks ladies!) and they made it all so clear to me. Yes, I'm excited about it. I thought I'd post a few pictures. Keep in mind, they haven't been edited at all, and no critiquing me too harshly, please. I still need to learn photoshop :) If you want to see a few more pics from the class check them out here. http://www.momentsbynatalie.blogspot.com

7 comments:

jen said...

Great photos! I found your blog through Kellie's. I was one of the other "Nikon" girls in the photography class. You have a really good eye! If you don't mind, I will stop by your blog every once in awhile to see your cute pics. It was so nice to have some girls in the class with the exact same camera as me.

Kelly said...

They look great. YOu are so talented.

Anonymous said...

you are amazing...I only wish I could take a great picture.

Holly said...

Hey Nat your pictures turned out so good. You're going to be a pro in no time. The class was so much fun and we had such a fun group of girls. Hopefully some us can get together so we can help each other with our photo shooting and our photoshop skills.

Laura said...

Hi,
You posted on my contest asking about the photo elements actions. Email me at lauraall at aol dot com so I can help you. I had to purchase a program to make it work.

stace said...

Good to see your blog and can't wait to watch your photography grow!! Thanks for coming and making the class so much fun!

Molly said...

Go Nat! I am slightly ok really jelous. One day I am oing to be as good as you.