Monday, April 11, 2011

Kambrie's 2nd Grade Program


Kambrie had her 2nd grade program the last week in March. I made her let me take a picture of her before the program since I knew I wouldn't be able to get one during the program because I was going to be filming it for Dad, and also holding Kallie. She's such a good sport and always lets me take pictures of her. I love her for that. I think this is her first picture with her new big teeth ;) Anyway, the program was so darling and I so enjoyed watching all those cute kids singing and doing their parts. Kambrie was one of the 7 miners in their cute program about geology.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

It is always fun to get those new teeth in place.......such a pretty girl.

Unknown said...

She is such a darling girl! You are getting so great at taking photos Nat!