Monday, December 13, 2010

Terrified Little Girl

Poor Kenz is terrified of her shadow! Although it's kinda funny, it is SO sad. She just discovered it today, and the first two times she started crying hysterically, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. Then, on the third time, I ran to her to try to figure it out and the only thing I could see that was making her afraid was her shadow. Sure enough, that is what it was. Now the big kids are trying to get her to face her fear, but it's not working. She screams, and shakes, and trembles, and just can't get over the terrifying "ghostie" (that's what Ky says she calls it) that is following her around everywhere she goes. Poor baby!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh no, poor little Kenzlie. I feel so bad for her. I hope it doesn't take her too long to not be afraid of her "ghostie". So cute, but a bummer.

Kandace Wittwer said...

Oh...that is so sad!! Good thing it's not summer!! How are you feeling? Are you about ready to have your baby?

Unknown said...

Hey Natalie! I just saw a comment you made on Kandace's blog. You are moving? Where? Hope you get settled before baby comes!