Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big Time






Our little Kolter is officially in preschool. He has been waiting for this day FOREVER! I can't wait to see how he ends up liking having to sit still and listen and learn. He's my first that can get a little crazy around people other than his own family. He was so excited to go to school this morning that he woke up and took a shower on his own and was half dressed by the time I made it out of bed. That was pretty nice. If only it would happen every day from here on out. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!!! How independent to get up and get himself ready! I decided not to send Claire to Preschool until next year...I told her she was so smart she didn't have to go this year...but seriously she wants to go so bad...she will be counting down the day's till she gets to go!

Cindy said...

Kolter looks so grown up in these pictures. I can't believe he is going to preschool. I don't think I realized he had changed so much. What a darling boy. Anxious to hear how the first day went and how it continues to go.