Thursday, August 13, 2009

Notice Ky's baseball shirt...he had the opportunity to play on a competition baseball team over the summer, the Snow Canyon Sliderzz and he's really been lovin' the game. He is learning to pitch and he's pretty good for just starting. His coach called him "a natural." :) That always make a mom smile. Anyway, he pitched in a couple innings in three of the four games at their first tourney. I can't even tell you how nervous I was the first time I saw him on the mound. Oh man! I almost couldn't take it. He struck out two batters in that first inning though, so that helped calm the nerves, a little. It was fun to watch him, and I'm looking forward to watching him in many more games. I think he'll be a good little player if he puts the time in to work at it.
BTW...Kambrie broke her arm a couple weeks ago. The kids were playing "Wipeout" on my exercise ball. Yeah, I guess she had her wipeout!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I really enjoyed seeing more of the "first day of school" pics you had taken cause they were all so good. It was nice to get the info out on Ky and Kams too. Very cute!