Friday, July 4, 2008

Proud To Be An American

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love the patriotic music. I'm Proud To Be An American is probably my very favorite and every time I hear it I cry. Really, how lucky are we to live in the blessed U.S.A.? So lucky. Thank you Grandpa, Grandad and Dad for serving our country and helping to give me this freedom. I love you and it's because of you and all the brave soldiers like you that I love to celebrate this great day of independence.

6 comments:

kellbell said...

i love this shot and i love th ones of your kids on the side together in the chair!! sooo cute!

Valerie said...

You inspire me to be a better photographer. I think about it quite frequently, but don't follow through. Maybe this week! You're kids are beautiful as well. I'm suprised you have any time to practice! Please! Let's do a reunion soon.

MCJaster said...

Love the shorts & Love America!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics on both your blogs...you are so creative...hey I need to get the names of the kids of the girl who won the book so I can print them and get those to you...let me know

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh Nalalie, just when I think a picture of your kids is the cutest ever, you take new ones and they are even cuter than the last ones. I don't know how you do it. I love the kids in the chair and their indviduals are awesome. I love them.

Cindy said...

Don't forget to enter some of them in the fair!