Monday, March 31, 2008

VOTE FOR BROOKE!

This came from my my good friend's blog (thanks Crystal). She is one of Brooke's friends. It's a message from Brooke herself. Just wanted to share and say VOTE FOR BROOKE for the next American Idol! Do you think that she'll be my nanny when American Idol is over?


Well... how can I possibly convey to you all just how grateful I am for your incredible support and love!The emails, messages, prayers, encouragement and VOTES, are SO GREATLY APPRECIATED! I seriously can'texpress this enough... If I could I would stand on the top of a mountain and scream at the top of my lungs that I love you all and that you all are the darn awesomest people in the universe!

Love you,
Brooke:)

3 comments:

Molly said...

Brooke is my favorite! I have already been voting for her, but will for sure continue. Hmmmm.... I think she'll be to busy to nanny :( sorry.

kellbell said...

I love brooke...oh and david cook oh and the one girl with the tats on her arm...love them all i guess!

Unknown said...

hey there Nat, my son was born last week!! check out the site for photos. see ya.